AC Service in Stanwood, Everett, Camano Island, WA and Surrounding Areas
AC Service In Stanwood, Everett, Camano Island, Clinton, Maxwelton, Bay View, Midvale Corner, Freeland, Langley, Bells Beach, Green Bank, Keystone, Coupeville, Oak Harbor, Rosario Beach, Anacortes, La Conner, Burlington, Bow, Sedro-Woolley, Samish, Bellingham, Ferndale, Concrete, Birdsview, Lyman, Mount Vernon, McMurray, Pilchuck, Arlington, Granite Falls, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Sultan, Gold Bar, Snohomish, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Bothell, Woodinville, Kenmore, Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds, Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, North Seattle, Queen Anne, Magnolia, Ballard, Phinney, Meridian, University District, Lake City, Greenwood, Parkwood, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Brier, Lynnwood, WA and Surrounding Areas
Stanwood, Everett, Camano Island, Mount Vernon, Burlington, WA and Surrounding Areas
When your AC needs fast, efficient servicing, trust the experts in AC service in Clinton, Maxwelton, Bay View, WA, and surrounding areas. Cool Heat 365 specializes in repairing and servicing air conditioning units of all times. We’re dependable, timely, and dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Why AC Maintenance?
Maintaining your AC with an annual maintenance call is an important part of owning an AC unit. You wouldn’t let your car go too long without an oil change or tune-up, so it’s best if you do the same for your AC unit. When our licensed technician comes to call, we’ll use a multi-point checklist to make sure everything is working as it should. This checklist includes:
- Cleaning condenser coils to control refrigerant pressure.
- Checking refrigerant by thermo charging. A low or high refrigerant charge can lead to increased operational costs, so we want it to be in the middle.
- Inspecting the controls and safeties
- Inspecting and cleaning relays and contractors to avoid motor or compressor failure.
- Operationally inspecting the crankcase heater, as crankcase heaters that are malfunctioning can lead to the compressor failing
- Inspecting the unit wiring and tightening any loose connections
- Taking and recording temperature and pressures
We perform these checks and more on your system, making sure that it works as optimally as the manufacturer intended.